I've got my latest card to show you today.
A closer look at the delightful image being featured.
This image is called 'Make A Wish' and the digital stamp is available from Mo's Digital Pencil, HERE. To colour, I've used my alcohol-ink markers and a few coloured pencils.
Challenges I'm entering with this card:
Allsorts Challenge Week 419 - Use at least 2 dies
Creative Fingers Challenge #132 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Craft Challenge Wk 23 - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks Challenge #84 - Use 3 pattern papers
Making Memories Crafting Challenge #6 - Anything Goes/Bingo Board (flowers, image, pearls)
Mo's Digital Pencil Challenges (Facebook) #276 - Anything Goes
Scrap and Craft Inspiration Challenge #4 - Anything Goes w/option string/twine/ribbon
Scrapy Land Challenge #67 - Anything Goes (see list of dies used below)
That's it for me...a short post! Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate the visit. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: K+Company Julianne Specialty Paper pad
Dies: Quickutz Lifestyle Craft Nesting Circles; Memory Box 98312 Fancy Blossoms; Joy! Crafts 6002/0157 Floral Flourishes
Punches: Nellie's Choice Large Rose Leaves; Punch Bunch Large Impatients
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain and Aged Mahogany; brads, eyelets, hemp cord and pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- red shades: R445, crimson, ruby, antique pink
- top: saffron, vanilla, ivory
- ground and grass: sandstone, 5767-T, 370-T
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T